Sunday, October 18, 2015

Happy Fall Y'all!  Did you miss us ?

 So it's been a long long time since we've blogged !  Really, does anyone read these posts ?
I am told that YES, you actually do and you'd like to hear from us, so here goes.
Pretty Printing is so so special to me.  So many things inspire me when I design, and designing is simply what I LOVE to do most.  Whether it's a scarf I buy, the knit on a sweater my 8 year old daughter is wearing, or something that jumps out at me from a magazine.  I love combining my love for fashion and design and making it come to life with anything from a phone case to a holiday card.  My latest obsession this Fall is PLAID.  Take a look at our lumberjack plaid phone case.  It's absolutely DARLING, don't ya think ?
Lumberjack plaid phone case in Green/Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment